It’s finally here!
Just a reminder if you haven’t sent in your ballot yet to please VOTE!
Here’s more info if you’re a legal California resident:
- WHEN to Vote: The polls are open from 7:00am to 8:00pm on Election Day (Tues, Nov 6th)
- WHERE to Vote: Click here to find your polling place
- WHAT to Bring:
In most cases, a California voter is not required to show identification to a polling place worker before casting a ballot.However, if you are voting for the first time after registering to vote by mail and did not provide your driver’s license number, California identification number, or the last four digits of your social security number on your registration form, you may be asked to show a form of identification when you go to the polls. In this case, be sure to bring identification with you to your polling place or include a copy of it with your vote-by-mail ballot. Acceptable forms of identification are:
- A copy of a recent utility bill
- the sample ballot booklet you received from your county elections office or another document sent to you by a government agency
- U.S. passport
- California driver’s license or state identification card
For more details, click here